WHY JOIN US?
AMGA is supported by around 45 grower and affiliate members with an active and supportive Board working closely with a dynamic staff that provide value added services to the industry.
- Lobbying. Actively lobbying, on your behalf, on issues such as energy reductions, bio-security and quarantine, industrial relations and truth in labeling…xxxxx
- QA Testing. xxxxx
- Information. Providing information on mushroom industry through our Industry Journal xxxxx.
- Communication. Regular visits to members, annual industry conference, a new interactive website xxxx.
- Biosecurity / plant health. Biosecurity plans, xxxxxxx
- xxxxxxxx. xxxxxxx
As a Grower Member you have the opportunity to ‘influence’ AMGA strategic directions. Not only will you be supporting your peak industry body, you will also receive the following additional benefits:
- You will be the first to hear about any developments in the critical issues facing the industry
- You will receive media releases, newsletters, updates and alerts ahead of the pack
- You will receive personal invitations and notices to all Australia Mushroom meetings and events
- You will receive special discounts to all Australia Mushroom industry forums and events
- You will have access to the “Members Only” section of the Australia Mushroom website
- You will be provided with all key leadership documents produced by Australia Mushroom
- You will be eligible to nominate for board and advisory committee positions
As an Affiliate Member, you will receive exclusive value-adds and services including:
- Complimentary subscription to the industry publication Australian Mushroom News
- Media releases, newsletters, updates and alerts ahead of the pack
- Personal invitations and notices to all Australia Mushroom events
- Discounts on event registrations, publication advertising rates and sponsorship packages
- Acknowledgement as an Affiliate Member on the Australia Mushroom website